- 21" overall length.
- Runs on (2) C cell batteries (Not included).
- Solid and strobe flash patterns.
- Includes wrist lanyard and belt clip.
TRACER Director Series LED traffic control batons are a rugged, economical and HIGHLY effective and visible tool for any personnel who frequently direct traffic in controlled or emergency situations.
Director Series batons utilize 12 high powered LED's (Light Emitting Diodes) that have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours and visibility of up to 1/2 mile. They are capable of 2 different modes of operation. Steady and strobe (120 flashes per minute). The tested run time on premium batteries (Duracell used for testing) is approximately 150 hours in steady mode and up to 250 hours in strobe mode.
The chassis of the Director Series is 21" in overall length, 14" for the LED tube and is constructed form an impact resistant polymer. It features a rubberized switch, a gasket between the handle and LED tube for water resistance, and a knurled handle and wrist lanyard for improved grip.
Who uses the Director Series LED Baton?
This item has proven useful in many industries including:
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire, Rescue, Ambulance)
- Transportation Departments
- Road Construction
- Valet & Special Event Parking Services (Stacks, Stadiums, Concerts, Parades, Etc.)