Impact Radio Accessories PTHS-SPTT Series Bone Conduction Temple Transducer Headset. Includes Standard & Auxiliary Finger PTT Buttons. Hardwired With An Adapter To Connect To Relm RPU416 two-way radios.
- Noise canceling flexible goosneck boom mic
- Dual bone conduction transducers make receive radio traffic inaudible to to others
- Compatible with most ballistic helmets (ACH, MICH, Ops-Core) as well as gas masks
- Can be worn with ear plugs
- Large PTT w/clip in line with cable and additional aux finger PTT included
- Reinforced coil cable
- Cable includes hardwired adapter to fit Relm RPU416 radios
- Flexible rear metal headband
- 36 Month warranty
The Impact K1-PTHS-SPTT bone conduction (Temple Transducer) for Relm RPU416 radios works by conduction receive audio through the bones in front of the ear allowing the user to either leave the ears open for situational awareness or to use hearing protection in high noise environments. The noise canceling boom mic makes crystal clear transmission, even in areas with extremely loud background noise. These unique features make bone conduction headsets popular with both tactical as well as industrial users. TAC 1 Systems carries an extensive line of professional grade audio accessories, standard and high capacity batteries, chargers, antennas and carrying options for the Relm RPU416 portable radio as well as most other current production and discontinued/legacy two-way radio models. If you don't see or can't find an accessory or battery for your model of radio, please call us. Chances are we have it, or can help you find it.