Rapid Rate Desktop Quad-Chem-Chemistry Charger For Maxon PL5161 Radio Batteries.
- Supports rapid charging of Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-Ion and Li-Po battery chemistries.
- LED charge status indicator shows charge state at a glance
- Smart, efficient charge algorithm quickly and safely charges batteries without over-charging or overheating
- User friendly drop-in configuration with automatic charge start and termination
- Modular charger pods allow the charger to be easily reconfigured for different radio batteries
- 12 month warranty
- Includes charger base, 110V AC power supply and pre-installed charger cup to accept Maxon PL5161 batteries with or without the radio attached
TAC 1 Systems Quad-chem desktop chargers offer users a flexible and effective charging station for a single Maxon PL5161 radio. Its compact form factor makes it perfect for small or crowded spaces such as a desk or counter top, shelf, cabinet or even nightstand.