Stone Mountain Phoenix Model High Volume IP68 / Mil-Std 810G Immersion Rated Remote Speaker Microphone. Hardwired with an adapter to fit Maxon PL5161 portable two-way radios.
- Waterproof & Ruggedized - Designed, built & lab tested to IP68 and Mil-Std-810G
- High output, 50mm mylar sealed Neodymium speaker capable of 100+dB
- Ultra sensitive, high gain omni directional microphone
- High impact polycarbonate/ABS blend housing with rubberized sides and buttons
- Self cleaning/draining during heavy water exposure
- Rubberized tactile PTT button
- Modular, field serviceable construction
- Optional side mounted Hi/Lo volume control button
- Heavy duty 5.5mm reinforced cable
- Available with 2.5mm, 3.5mm or 6-Pin Hirose accessory jack
- Hardwired adapter to fit Maxon PL5161 radios
- 24 Month warranty
The Stone Mountain Phoenix Series remote speaker mic is available with premium features including a tactile PTT button, Hi-Lo volume button and 2.5mm, 3.5mm or 6-pin Hirose accessory port. The Phoenix, like all other Stone Mountain mics is also designed, built and tested to IP68 and Mil-Std-810G standards for water immersion, driven rain, sand & dust, impact, vibration and a host of other tortuous & hazardous environments. The Phoenix mics ultra sensitive omni directional microphone is capable of transmitting even sub-audible whispers from the sender with absolute clarity to the receiver. Perhaps most noteworthy, the Phoenix is LOUD! Its high end 1W Neodymium speaker is capable of producing crystal clear voice audio at levels as low as 1 dB all the way up to 100+ dB! This volume versatility makes the Phoenix equally appropriate for high noise environments as well as dead quiet ones. With it's extreme durability and high quality audio components, the Phoenix mic sets the bar for ruggedized speaker mics and is very popular with users such as Fire & Rescue, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Haz-Mat, Military Units, Security Forces, Utilities and Heavy Construction.
TAC 1 Systems carries an extensive line of professional grade audio accessories, standard and high capacity batteries, chargers, antennas and carrying options for the Maxon PL5161 portable radio as well as most other current production and discontinued/legacy two-way radio models. If you don't see or can't find an accessory or battery for your model of radio, please call us. Chances are we have it, or can help you find it.