Stone Mountain Phoenix Model Noise Canceling High Volume IP68 / Mil-Std 810G Immersion Rated Remote Speaker Microphone. Hardwired with an adapter to fit ICOM IC-M88 portable two-way radios.
- Waterproof & Ruggedized - Designed, built & lab tested to IP68 and Mil-Std-810G
- High output, 50mm mylar sealed Neodymium speaker capable of 100+dB
- AllClear dual microphone active noise canceling reduces background noise during transmission
- High impact polycarbonate/ABS blend housing with rubberized sides and buttons
- Self cleaning/draining during heavy water exposure
- Rubberized tactile PTT button
- Modular, field serviceable construction
- Optional side mounted Hi/Lo volume control button
- Heavy duty 5.5mm reinforced cable
- Available with 2.5mm or 3.5mm accessory jack
- Hardwired adapter to fit ICOM IC-M88 radios
- 24 Month warranty
The Stone Mountain Phoenix AllClear series speaker mic features the AllClear active noise canceling system allowing it to be used in high noise environments. Like all other Phoenix series mics, it is built and tested to IP68 and Mil-Std 810G standards for sand, dust and water ingress and resistance to shock, vibration, impact, extreme temperature and a variety of other harsh conditions. With is enhanced durability and advanced noise canceling circuitry, the Phoenix AllClear mic is the best choice of speaker mics for users requiring extreme durability in noisy environments such as firefighting, combat operations, stadium & event venues, naval/shipboard usage, heavy equipment/construction or any situation where radios are used in harsh, noisy conditions
TAC 1 Systems carries an extensive line of professional grade audio accessories, standard and high capacity batteries, chargers, antennas and carrying options for the ICOM IC-M88 portable radio as well as most other current production and discontinued/legacy two-way radio models. If you don't see or can't find an accessory or battery for your model of radio, please call us. Chances are we have it, or can help you find it.