Portable Antenna Relocation Kit For Harris XL-200P Portable Radios. Threaded For Use With OEM Harris Antennas.
Our TAC 1 Systems brand, antenna relocation kit for the Harris XL-200P includes everything you need to move and mount your antenna to your vest or pack. Our kit is the ONLY kit for the Harris XL-200P that allows use of the OEM Harris MD threaded connector!
Each kit includes:
- (1) Jacketed relocation cable, BNCM to BNCM, 24" in length, black.
- (1) Male Harris to BNCF adapter (Radio side).
- (1) Female Harris to BNCF adapter (Antenna side).
- (1) Nylon & webbing M.O.L.L.E. antenna holder, black.
- For custom cable lengths or colors, please contact us. Minimum qty may apply.
- Can be ordered with a Harris threaded antenna in VHF, UHF, 7/800MHz, 900MHz or Multi-Band antenna.
- Click here to view and add a Harris XL-200P antenna to your order
TAC 1 Systems "PARK" Series (Portable Antenna Relocation Kit) for the Harris XL-200P allows users to relocate their antenna to a vest, pack or other location. Relocating the antenna is typically done for one or both of two reasons. First, doing so can improve line-of-sight for better reception. Second, it can improve wearability by solving the problem of "That stupid antenna is always poking me in the eye/face/arm pit or getting into my field of vision!" when loaded down with gear. TAC 1 Systems PARK kits are very popular with users who spend a lot of time in the field, in areas of marginal radio coverage while loaded down with gear such as Military users, SWAT/Tactical teams, Wildland Firefighters, Search & Rescue teams and others.
TAC 1 Systems carries an extensive line of stubby, standard and extended length/range antennas, batteries, chargers, audio accessories, and carrying options for the Harris XL-200P portable radio. We also carry similar parts/accessories for most other current production and discontinued/legacy two-way radio models. If you don't see or can't find an antenna or accessory for your model of radio, please call us. Chances are, we have it or can help you find it.