Product DescriptionThe Otto 500 series firefighting speaker mic is purpose built for structural and wildland firefighting. It is rated and tested to withstand temperatures of up to 500℉ and is ruggedized and water/dust proof to IP68 standards. The mic cable is hardwired with an adapter to fit Harris P5570 radios.
- Waterproof & Ruggedized - Designed, built & lab tested to IP68 and Mil-Std-810G standards
- Mic head and cable designed and tested to function at 500℉ for 5 minutes (Longer than you will function at 500℉!)
- Large, tactile PTT for use with gloves
- Removable grill with replaceable debris screen for easy cleaning
- Microphone optimized to reduce ambient background noise
- Top mounted red emergency button
- Heavy duty reinforced cable
- Extra large rotating clip with 45° stops for secure placement
- Hardwired adapter to fit Harris P5570 radios
- 36 Month warranty
The Otto 500 mic for the Harris P5570 is designed, tested and rated to withstand extremely high temperatures (Up to 500℉) as well as dust and water ingress (IP68 rating). Designed specifically for for structural and wildland firefighting operations, this mic features a removable front grill and a replaceable debris screen making it easy to clean and remove debris and contaminates.
TAC 1 Systems carries an extensive line of professional grade audio accessories, standard and high capacity batteries, chargers, antennas and carrying options for the Harris P5570 portable radio as well as most other current production and discontinued/legacy two-way radio models. If you don't see or can't find an accessory or battery for your model of radio, please call us. Chances are we have it, or can help you find it.