Rapid Rate In-Vehicle Quad-Chem-Chemistry Charger For Datron Guardian Radio Batteries.
- Supports rapid charging of Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-Ion and Li-Po battery chemistries.
- LED charge status indicator shows charge state at a glance
- Smart, efficient charge algorithm quickly and safely charges batteries without over-charging or overheating
- User friendly drop-in configuration with automatic charge start and termination
- Modular charger pods allow the charger to be easily reconfigured for different radio batteries
- Optional 110V AC power supply and 12V DC hardwire kit available
- 12 month warranty
- Includes charger base, 12V DC cigarette lighter plug power supply, mounting bracket & hardware, radio retention strap/bungee and pre-installed charger cup to accept Datron Guardian batteries with or without the radio attached
TAC 1 Systems Quad-chem in-vehicle chargers for Datron Guardian radios, are the perfect charging solution for users on the move. It's compact size and included mounting bracket and hardware allow it to be mounted securely in all types of vehicles. An optional hardwire kit can also be used to wire the charger directly into a vehicles 12V DC power system instead of using the included cig ligher plug. These chargers are popular for users who spend most of their time in the field and travel long distances such as rural Law Enforcement, Military units, Forest Service, Fire & Rescue, Ambulance, Railroad, Utilities and more.