AdvanceTec 4-Slot Analyzer/Conditioning Charger with LED Display For EF Johnson Avenger SK Ni-Cd & Ni-MH Batteries
- Offers all the benefits of our Conditioning Charger, plus a Pulse Analyzer function
- Capacity of the battery will be displayed clearly on the unit's digital readout with the press of a button
- Switches to maintenance mode after charging, ensuring your battery remains in peak condition for as long as it remains on the charger
- No need to worry about overcharging your battery upon completion of the charge sequence
- No software programming required
- 12 month limited warranty.
- Includes: Charger base, 110VAC power supply and 4 adapter plates for EF Johnson Avenger SK radio batteries (Without radio attached)
(Not for use with Li-Ion or Li-Po batteries)
The performance of all batteries will diminish with use and over time. If the battery is correctly charged and conditioned, it will last substantially longer than if it is abused. But eventually every battery's capacity will gradually decline, resulting in diminished talk and standby time. As a general rule a battery is considered serviceable when it delivers 80% of its original capacity. To ensure that a battery remains serviceable it is necessary to determine the capacity of the battery from time to time. The AdvanceTec PULSE Analyzer/Conditioner is a dual mode unit which functions as both a stand alone Reconditioning Charger and with the push of a button, becomes a PULSE Analyzer/conditioner. Place a battery onto the unit and you have a reconditioning/charger that will recondition and rapid charge the battery in a single process. Press the white analyzer button and the unit will exit the conditioning/charger mode and enter the Analyzer mode. In this mode a programmed discharge to 1 volt per cell is followed by a rapid charge and condition using the AdvanceTec patented negative pulse technology while simultaneously analyzing the capacity of the battery. On completion, the capacity of the battery will be displayed in the digital read out and the unit will switch into a maintenance mode where the battery will be kept at peak condition without the danger of overcharging, no matter how long it is left on the unit.